Reppin the AQ: (4) 12 inch SDC 2.5's, (2) AQ2200's,

Thanks Joe, and yea alt is installed. Easiest alternator I've ever installed so I was happy with that. But yea its 14.7v at idle, bit higher then I expected, 14.0v with both amps at full tilt runnng at 1 ohms each. Mechman is where its at.

Thanks Joe, and yea alt is installed. Easiest alternator I've ever installed so I was happy with that. But yea its 14.7v at idle, 14.0v with both amps at full tilt runnng at 1 ohms each! Mechman is where its at.
thats fukin sikk...hows yours holdin up

New Pics... As of tonight everything is hooked up. Aeroports worked out well and def move a good bit of air on this setup. Should have a vid of it on the TL by this weekend. I think it just might pull a solid 150 on the TL :)
2m2jqs2.jpg

f4nxco.jpg

14y2zk2.jpg

23rlvd3.jpg

Amps..

11juttv.jpg

That box is just pure sex, nice carpet job. Hell, nice install, vids should be nice as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thats fukin sikk...hows yours holdin up
Yea the voltage suprised me to say the least lol. As for mine its coming along SLOWLY. Amp should be here next week as well as the subs. New batts are in and added one other run of 0. Thats it for now.

That box is just pure sex, nice carpet job. Hell, nice install, vids should be nice as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Appreciate the comments mang! Vids will surely come soon

Yea the voltage suprised me to say the least lol. As for mine its coming along SLOWLY. Amp should be here next week as well as the subs. New batts are in and added one other run of 0. Thats it for now.
lol guess no truck at street wheels lol

Thanks Joe, and yea alt is installed. Easiest alternator I've ever installed so I was happy with that. But yea its 14.7v at idle, bit higher then I expected, 14.0v with both amps at full tilt runnng at 1 ohms each. Mechman is where its at.
not bad, i might have to check this out somtime soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.