Recommendations for subwoofer box for a 2016 Nissan Frontier King Cab that allows me to keep the seats?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kyopsis23

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, FNG here, I will be receiving a 2016 Nissan Frontier King cab and want to install a subwoofer or two, I've looked around for boxes but options seem to be very slim and mainly for crew cab, My main goal is to be able to have one or two subs without giving up use of the backseats, I searched here in the forums but didnt find anything specifically related to this topic.

Im very flexible with the size and amount of the subs, I'd love 2 10" (shallow mount is fine) but Ill settle for single 8" if need be (Its better than nothing) and flexible with cost as well.

as for type of music, mainly rock based (classic rock, metal, some heavy metal) Im not looking to vibrate the screws loose of the truck or blow up the neighborhood with crazy bass, just want that nice sound (I will likely make a separate post on some recommendations for amplifiers)

If anyone can throw some advice or recommendations my way, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks all!

Hello, FNG here, I will be receiving a 2016 Nissan Frontier King cab and want to install a subwoofer or two, I've looked around for boxes but options seem to be very slim and mainly for crew cab, My main goal is to be able to have one or two subs without giving up use of the backseats, I searched here in the forums but didnt find anything specifically related to this topic.

Im very flexible with the size and amount of the subs, I'd love 2 10" (shallow mount is fine) but Ill settle for single 8" if need be (Its better than nothing) and flexible with cost as well.

as for type of music, mainly rock based (classic rock, metal, some heavy metal) Im not looking to vibrate the screws loose of the truck or blow up the neighborhood with crazy bass, just want that nice sound (I will likely make a separate post on some recommendations for amplifiers)

If anyone can throw some advice or recommendations my way, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks all!
You can get good bass from 8s or even 6.5 inch subs. i ran a single DD audio 8 inch sub fifteen years ago in my s-10, and it pounded. I’m sure the new 8s of today are even better than when I ran them.

Why not build a box for a single 8" or 10" sub that will quickly disconnect and either store in the be DC of the truck or in your garage? Simple male/female spade connection on your speaker wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.