10" Inch Subwoofer Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mudflap

CarAudio.com Newbie
US
I'm looking to spend just under or about $400 on a pair of 10's. I have 3 cubic feet of internal volume available on a custom ported box I will build according to the sub I end up choosing. I would say I'm looking for sound quality, but I'm also looking for really high volume too. I'm currently looking at American Bass XR-10's (1000 RMS) and considering anything good in that price range for just under $200 each.

I'm currently running a 117 amp alternator, but plan on swapping it out with a 160 amp one eventually, so I'm planning my build with head room in mind. This will be ran off of a Sundown SIA-2500 amp. My goal is to run about 2000 watts RMS worth of 10s. I'm not anticipating to be running that on my current alternator of course, but I would like to whenever I do upgrade my alt.

What are your guy's recommendations on a 10 inch subs with 1000 watts RMS of power handling?
Thanks!

I'm looking to spend just under or about $400 on a pair of 10's. I have 3 cubic feet of internal volume available on a custom ported box I will build according to the sub I end up choosing. I would say I'm looking for sound quality, but I'm also looking for really high volume too. I'm currently looking at American Bass XR-10's (1000 RMS) and considering anything good in that price range for just under $200 each.

I'm currently running a 117 amp alternator, but plan on swapping it out with a 160 amp one eventually, so I'm planning my build with head room in mind. This will be ran off of a Sundown SIA-2500 amp. My goal is to run about 2000 watts RMS worth of 10s. I'm not anticipating to be running that on my current alternator of course, but I would like to whenever I do upgrade my alt.

What are your guy's recommendations on a 10 inch subs with 1000 watts RMS of power handling?
Thanks!

Screenshot_20221021-223626_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221021-223758_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...