RE Audio XT Series Amps

Go to google.

Type in the model number and click the button that says google search.

Once the page loads, click the tab at the top that says shopping.

It brings up dozens of sites that sell that amp.

And yes, I have used the XTerminator Series amps. They're not terrible, but there's nothing at all special about them either...

Here's an example. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
http://www.audiosavings.com/products/NEW-US-AMPS-XT4000DE-V2-4000-WATT-MONO-CAR-AMPLIFIER.g54fab8f5-3815-478e-b4c1-ce05be8c738a.r.aspx
I did use google 1st, but I did not find anything that looked like a reputable place I'd heard of or would order from....

Have you ordered from the place you listed??? Or would you???

Also, They did not come up in the 1st few pages of listings that I got...

All I saw were a bunch of the crappy places and alot of them were in the UK or somewhere else, not US... And I saw some links to some forum posts aswell...

Then I figured, hey the guys over at CarAudio would know some good places... Sorry, to bug you...

y in the hell would u want a re xt4000de...for the money u about to spend i know u can get something waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

fyi..the only way u will see 4k out that amp is if ur running eleventy billion volts...in others NOT HAPPENIN

I did use google 1st, but I did not find anything that looked like a reputable place I'd heard of or would order from....
Have you ordered from the place you listed??? Or would you???

Also, They did not come up in the 1st few pages of listings that I got...

All I saw were a bunch of the crappy places and alot of them were in the UK or somewhere else, not US... And I saw some links to some forum posts aswell...

Then I figured, hey the guys over at CarAudio would know some good places... Sorry, to bug you...
I was just messin' with you, man. They were tough to find for a while.

I buy from audiosavings all the time. Never had any trouble with their service whatsoever. Their prices are usually pretty fair, they ship fast and they offer warranties for all of their products. The closest thing to a bad experience I ever had with them was when I got a Hifonics amp for one of my friends. It arrived DOA, but audiosavings paid return shipping and sent out another amp no questions asked...

Those xterminator amps were horribly overrated (benched a few at the shop while we carried them). Idn about this one, but I don't like anything from re/us amps this year...

when usamps took over re...both companies went down the shitter reaaaaaaaaaaaal fast
I disagree. Their equipment ranges from great to not so great. The same can be said for nearly every brand.

The AX and Merlin series amps are very nice. The XT series, not so much.

The RE subs aren't too shabby either. Up and down the lineup you'll find decent subs. They have a viable option in nearly every price range.

There are better companies than US Amps/RE Audio, but there are FAR worse companies as well.

I disagree. Their equipment ranges from great to not so great. The same can be said for nearly every brand.
The AX and Merlin series amps are very nice. The XT series, not so much.

The RE subs aren't too shabby either. Up and down the lineup you'll find decent subs. They have a viable option in nearly every price range.

There are better companies than US Amps/RE Audio, but there are FAR worse companies as well.

I would love to have an ax 2000.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.