RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gone way too far and I have to do something about it. As some of you may know there has been product stolen from Steve Miller of RD Audio. He has accused me of stealing, 4 RD Audio D9's, 2 RD Audio Heavy Weight 15's, an Eclipse AVN 726E, an entire box of RCA's and install accessories, a pair of his designer sunglasses, his digital camera, another employees IPod, and the list continues to grow every day.
I am coming out to everyone on this forum and others like it to clear my name, integrity and character on the accusations a pawn me.
stopped reading right there.

I know I have only taken intro business law, but without any proof I believe him accusing you of stealing, especially if done in front of others could be considered slander.

I say file a lawsuit against him specially if he fires you if you work for him for defamation of character/slander and false accusations

Then own the company that is if you win and didnt steal the products. Best way to find out who stole is to give everyone there a polygraph including himself to prove he didnt have someone steal them for insurance money or to accuse someone else. If anyone denys it then they are the thief

I say file a lawsuit against him specially if he fires you if you work for him for defamation of character/slander and false accusations
Then own the company that is if you win and didnt steal the products. Best way to find out who stole is to give everyone there a polygraph including himself to prove he didnt have someone steal them for insurance money or to accuse someone else. If anyone denys it then they are the thief

he never worked for me. I broke bread with this kid 100 times and he did me dirty. I confronted him and he backed up as i walked tords him he called 911 and yelled aggravated assult and he has a gun.

he never worked for me. I broke bread with this kid 100 times and he did me dirty. I confronted him and he backed up as i walked tords him he called 911 and yelled aggravated assult and he has a gun.
Sorry, but your name is Mudd on the internet, no one is going to believe you.

I know I have only taken intro business law, but without any proof I believe him accusing you of stealing, especially if done in front of others could be considered slander.
his freind/ my installer seen him and gave a statement to the police to that effect.

He even admited breaking into my inventory room himself and stealing small things.

his freind/ my installer seen him and gave a statement to the police to that effect.
He even admited breaking into my inventory room himself and stealing small things.
BTW, your signature violates the rules of the forum, only 1 image allowed, I would change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...