RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it rather odd that a company such as RD doesn't have security cameras. Then to blame you. I would think Steve would have a little more self respect than to do that ****

Wow, steve sounds like a bag of douche. I've never ordered from him and probably never will. You don't accuse anyone of anything unless you have hard proof. Having someone say "I saw him go ina there" doesn't qualify you as the thief. Are you not allowed in the room at all to do your job? I go in my inventory room at my work everyday. THAT'S WHERE THE PRODUCTS ARE.

Hope you get this figured out and settled. He kinda has to go along with the polygraph test after being called out like this.

Oh, and no problem is personal on ca.com. We're all qualified paralegals/pharmacists/doctors/life counselors lol

It does not sound like to many ppl like Steve? So it shouldnt bother you that bad if he is saying you stole it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

How about we try voice stress analysis instead.
I don't know enough to comment on that. I do know that a small percentage of the population is capable of reading a person so well (using facial expressions and general mannerisms) that they can simply tell when most people are lying by watching their behaviour during their responses to questions.

I don't know enough to comment on that. I do know that a small percentage of the population is capable of reading a person so well (using facial expressions and general mannerisms) that they can simply tell when most people are lying by watching their behaviour during their responses to questions.
It's about as accurate as a polygraph, I was just making a joke. And yes, I wish I was one of those people, it could simplify life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...