RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that the 2nd side is out there it sounds and looks more like a business owner getting over on insurance. wouldnt be the first time someone "stole" their own stuff or sold it dirt cheap then turned into insurance
^^^^

Greed gets to someone eventually
thats what i was getting at. IF the equipment was ever even in inventory

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 61 (52 members and 9 guests) MisterGrubbs , 22mountaineer , aaronrchr , BassAddictJ , basshedz06 , bose301s , Boswell59 , BushJ311 , connersdad19 , Corey J. , Crzy , dbeez , dropped_tb , exige , Fraze , GavinVoy , groundpound4200 , here to buy , hrtbrk1 , James Bang , jamesw , JBLCAMRY , jdawg , l7runner , lambofgood91 , loudcartunez , Macklessdaddy , MakeshiftAudio , mazdakid , Mike465 , Mr. Slate , nativeboy , Pickler , RetroAudioinc , Revolution , Rich B , Ronmeister , Ryan1126 , SavageBlackout , Shinju , skmfkr , slapmaster , Stephen_c , SWFL , the Answer , TnT_Sounds , tommyk90 , treadburner , tyler_fitz , uglydimple12 , vic713 , xseveredveganx

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Someone had to say it.

Thread of the night.

BTW- Steve have u had the other 4 batteries shipped out to Aaron yet?

Since you wont answer txt's or emails, I thought maybe you would reply here

Thanks

we still waiting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks

we still waiting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
maybe he can't see your skinny texts:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif,bold the text and color it so he can see it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Sorry, but your name is Mudd on the internet, no one is going to believe you.

why would i make **** up? i bought this guy clothes and shoes to come out and hang with me because he didnt have any.

I broke bread and showed him love all the time. When he didnt have money that he owed i let it slide.

this guy is getting sued by a another guy who is on some of the forums for taking a car from him and agreeing to pay for it and got the title and car then decided to not pay and keep the car.

All i ever did was try and help mike.

i told mike that who ever was stealing from me was putting stuff by the trash and then taking it. Something i made up and only told him. Then a box full of distro blocks and rca that had been stolen showed up there right when all this stuff went missing.

When i was moving stuff i asked him to move all the eclipse stuff he moved it all except the avn726's i asked why he didnt move them and he said he didnt see them. i went over there and picked them up and one was empty. I felt like he wanted me to pick it up so i couldnt blame him.

When i confronted him he admited to stealing as he said " Little stuff" and said he didnt steal anything big.

Two employees seen him break into my inventory room. He tryed to deny it at first then he admitted it but said he only stole cans of spray glue and other materials.

This guy is no good i always helped him then he did what he did.

I have no reason to lie and i was straight up with him and told him i didnt trust him. Then when i confirmed he has been breaking into my inventory room i was going to handle it face to face but since he called 911 when he got scared i had to handle it this way.

I take care of my family and can not afford catching an assult charge from a guy calling 911 on me. I honestly knew i should of watched him better and not let him around due to his past.

I just didnt think he would break into my inventory room when i wasnt around.

Heck I'll chime in.....

Thanks

we still waiting

maybe he can't see your skinny texts:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif,bold the text and color it so he can see it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:
yep spoke with him on friday and monday

Steve read my post why not do that polygraph everyone including yourself you keep looking over that like you are scared you are gonna fail

why would i make **** up? i bought this guy clothes and shoes to come out and hang with me because he didnt have any.
I broke bread and showed him love all the time. When he didnt have money that he owed i let it slide.

this guy is getting sued by a another guy who is on some of the forums for taking a car from him and agreeing to pay for it and got the title and car then decided to not pay and keep the car.

i told mike that who ever was stealing from me was putting stuff by the trash and then taking it. Something i made up and only told him. Then a box full of distro blocks and rca that had been stolen showed up there right when all this stuff went missing.

When i was moving stuff i asked him to move all the eclipse stuff he moved it all except the avn726's i asked why he didnt move them and he said he didnt see them. i went over there and picked them up and one was empty. I felt like he wanted me to pick it up so i couldnt blame him.

When i confronted him he admited to stealing as he said " Little stuff" and said he didnt steal anything big.

Two employees seen him break into my inventory room. He tryed to deny it at first then he admitted it but said he only stole cans of spray glue and other materials.

I have no reason to lie and i was straight up with him and told him i didnt trust him. Then when i confirmed he has been breaking into my inventory room i was going to handle it face to face but since he called 911 when he got scared i had to handle it this way.

I take care of my family and can not afford catching an assult charge from a guy calling 911 on me. I honestly knew i should of watched him better and not let him around due to his past.

so why not go through with the poly he said he would pay for

now that the 2nd side is out there it sounds and looks more like a business owner getting over on insurance. wouldnt be the first time someone "stole" their own stuff or sold it dirt cheap then turned into insurance

yep spoke with him on friday and monday
Then the batteries will be here by Friday then correct?

Thats all we need- been waiting 2 months for these batteries now....

Fact is, no one is going to believe anybody. If he did honestly steal **** then I guess thats a lesson well learned. If your having to provide clothes for this fool, why would you let him around your business?

**** happens, I hope you never expected **** to get stolen before because its going to happen.

Hopefuly it all works out. And I do believe the issue with the car is worked out. So why was that even brought up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...