RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so where did all the stuff go?
An excellent question. Mike claims he didn't do it. Steve has been in and out of the hospital... and the other 2 guys that we don't know about have disappeared?

Sounds like some questions need to be asked to everyone that was involved.

anyone wanna donate a lil sub or amp? ive been systemless for over a year now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

An excellent question. Mike claims he didn't do it. Steve has been in and out of the hospital... and the other 2 guys that we don't know about have disappeared?
Sounds like some questions need to be asked to everyone that was involved.

the other two guys are around. One went and gave a statement to the police yesterday. the other i have spoke to i can reach either of them if the police need them

So where is the stuff?
Obviously Mike doesnt have it

Nor does Steve

Sounds to me like the whole thing was a setup
it could be all of them idk, but what i do know is what i have posted and what he has admited to so that makes him look guilty as hell.

And he broke into my inventory room more than once for what? what business does he have in there? absolutely none.

The police can figure all this out. We have no way to.

A police statement proves nothing. They could've given a false statement. You've got to realize the innocent til proven guilty rule here. Even if you can't prove that he DIDN'T, it doesn't matter because you cannot prove that he DID. I'm not taking sides... I'm just saying there is not enough evidence and hearsay is not a means of proof to convict someone of guilt.

The only logical thing to do is to

/thread

Would still look bad if mike's prints are on the lock.

Get a warrant for his little metal shed thing?

Its all about what can be proved with evidence and self-admitted statements. Mike admitted to breaking and entering the Inventory room. Thats guilty in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...