RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
his freind/ my installer seen him and gave a statement to the police to that effect.
He even admited breaking into my inventory room himself and stealing small things.
Funny how you play around the words. Jamie told you that he never saw me take your product and it is on the police report so I encourage you to post it up for everyone to read when it is available.

BTW- Steve have u had the other 4 batteries shipped out to Aaron yet?

Since you wont answer txt's or emails, I thought maybe you would reply here

Thanks

he never worked for me. I broke bread with this kid 100 times and he did me dirty. I confronted him and he backed up as i walked tords him he called 911 and yelled aggravated assult and he has a gun.
maybe the two guys that said they seen him stealing got together and planned it out to work together to have 2 people blame him and split the stuff. If someone is gonna steal why wouldnt they steal much more than that lol.

I say best way to find out is polygraph everyone including yourself so there is no questions at the end the results speak for themselves

his freind/ my installer seen him and gave a statement to the police to that effect.
He even admited breaking into my inventory room himself and stealing small things.
now that the 2nd side is out there it sounds and looks more like a business owner getting over on insurance. wouldnt be the first time someone "stole" their own stuff or sold it dirt cheap then turned into insurance

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 61 (52 members and 9 guests)

MisterGrubbs , 22mountaineer , aaronrchr , BassAddictJ , basshedz06 , bose301s , Boswell59 , BushJ311 , connersdad19 , Corey J. , Crzy , dbeez , dropped_tb , exige , Fraze , GavinVoy , groundpound4200 , here to buy , hrtbrk1 , James Bang , jamesw , JBLCAMRY , jdawg , l7runner , lambofgood91 , loudcartunez , Macklessdaddy , MakeshiftAudio , mazdakid , Mike465 , Mr. Slate , nativeboy , Pickler , RetroAudioinc , Revolution , Rich B , Ronmeister , Ryan1126 , SavageBlackout , Shinju , skmfkr , slapmaster , Stephen_c , SWFL , the Answer , TnT_Sounds , tommyk90 , treadburner , tyler_fitz , uglydimple12 , vic713 , xseveredveganx

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Someone had to say it.

Thanks
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

This **** makes it sound more shady on your part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thanks
true story:laugh: never replys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...