Rca Plugs Where To Ground

Participant count
  • Participant list
Dude you should have both a negative and positive terminal on the amp, I don't think you ever ground the RCA wires, well I've never heard of such an application. And you can add to it if you do it carefuly and don't cross them, though I would sudgest not to for long term conditions because that can introduce new problems such as corrosion and loss of sound quality over time.

well im not sure what booleg is talking about...but it sounds like you have some higher quality rca cables that have the ground on them to try to help w/ any alt. noise....but they also have the ability to become an antenna for gound noise...if your not having a problem w/ the noise from the alt...then dont worry bout it...but if you are....jus ground them to anything that you can ground them to....but make sure its a good ground spot....good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.