RCA cables...

if it is for sub pre outs I usually say ok since noice is not very previlant in the sub bass range.....if its for comps or mid range, I also buy the expensive ones, thats one of the worst places to skimp out, pay the 20 bucks for good interconnects will complete the rest of your investment, whereas the cheap ones might ruin it. The more expensive ones have much better shielding and resistace to interference produced by other the other wiring in the vehicle.

prove to me taht theres is ANY audible difference in RCA wires...

it has been shown time and time again taht copper wire is copper wire..

no matter how its twisted, or wrapped, or labelled...

well i was going to use y adapters at the amp, then run 2 channels, save me on the price and amount of wire in my carpaet a little. (for the sub mono amp there will be 1 Y adapter at the HU because of the one sub/fader input on the HU.)

dont run y adapters if you dont absolutely have to...

first option would be to run 1 set of wires per channel (total of 3 sets for a 4 channel amp and a sub woofer)

next option would be to daisy chain... not as good cause you will lose your fade controls....

well being easier for you to see than for me to explain, drop by the jbl.com site look for their power amps, download the PDF owners manual, on each of my amps theres 4channel outputs, so what about that? I will HAVE to use y adapters, i can almost garauntee it. but try to check it out and tell me what you think remember 1200.1 and 80.4 for those diagrams.

correct, not sure, i may bridge the 80.4 to the components and have no rear speakers for the time being, and if i like that, not at all. and the 1200.1 will be with 2 EDk's. thanks.

you need 1 set of RCA's for each channel...

if you plan on running just your fronts and your sub, you will need a set for your sub and a set for your fronts..

if you plan on amping your rears as well, you will need anohter set...

well if i go with only front speakers i can use only one pair of rca's, no Y's, but either way for the mono amp i will have to, if i run a 4 channel RCA up to the front i cant plug those 4 channels into the HU, i will have to et some Y's, the HU only has 1 sub/nonfader input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.