Rattling

Originally posted by kookysmonsta With the spray whats the best kind or brand to use?
it not the kind or brand RATHER the amount of weight it adds. The more the better----- the addded weight changes the resonate freq to a lower one. This makes it vibrate less and less. I used cheap $7-10 a roll mat on my car-----from http://www.mcmaster.com look under damping then find the HIGH TEMP MASTIC

brown bread (not literally brown bread, it's dampening material) near your speakers, and Dynamat works well also. Dynamat has a license plate cover that takes away license plate rattle. Also, for the license plate, you could buy some felt hardwood floor protectors. Punch holes in them, and put them on the screws when you screw it on, also putting them on the corners.

my gas tank rattles more than anything else. i took off all my talk lights and liscense plate and took a rubber hose and spliced it in half and put it around everything you can see it but it helped alot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.