Rab New Build

RAB
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
as a lot of u know i have being threw almost every brand mentioned on these forum.i had some bad experiences with there products and there customer service but i had some great experiences with several other companies.so i sat down and think and decided to go all digital designs forget all the other companies.the system consist of the following-

2-dd 9518g subs

2-dd z2lvs amps

6-dd 6x9

2-dd 5x7

2-dd s4 amps

2-dd german components

1-dd batt

i will get pics when the stuff comes in as of now i have the z2lvs and the 6x9

X2 on the batt question. Does this batt have a rapid recharge rate? i know 13000 amps on a trigger is a lot of power but can it recharge quickly? If not then its not really good for anything but burps. Also the 95's are good for more than just burps. if tuned low enough they actually are very musical. but turn it up loud enough and they pretty much drown everything else out lol. gl with the install

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.