Questions regarding crescendo un65’s

No...dick... total outer diameter is stated. In many cases the mounting hole Diameter is different (smaller) than total outer diameter.
Edit: nvm you know everything, you'll figure it out ;) or you'll go around wasting Crescendo or forum members time until you figure it out

Last edited:
Edit: nvm you know everything, you'll figure it out ;) or you'll go around wasting Crescendo or forum members time until you figure it out
You responded with no intent to be helpful. I didn’t say anything to be Interpreted that I know everything. I have ssa evil 6.5 mids and mounting screw diameter for them is 6.2 which is exactly the mounting screw diameter of my door factory threads (my goal is to reuse them) and my pvc rings. I’m considering using un65’s instead and was hoping the mounting diameter was close

Not trying to be a dick or anything but I would personally call them. Anytime I have a specific question regarding a product that's what I always do. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Not talking hole cutout, mounting screw diameter. As in if you drew an imaginary circle around the innermost part of the screw holes(Toward driver edge) what would the diameter be. That’s why I’m asking someone who has a set.
lol what do you think hole cutout is?

You're not very clear on what exactly you're asking for. Why do you need the measurement for the innermost part of the screwhole to begin with? seems useless unless you want the mounting hole diameters, which I can acquire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.