Need opinions and info on sail panel tweeters and speaker amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
I currently have a 2005 Mazda 3 sp23 and I currently have a kicker compr 12" sub with an Alpine amp, pioneer A-series 6x8 in front and rear, a Kenwood dpx303mbt head unit, and factory sail panel tweeters. I wanted to put a kicker keysmart amp to the speakers but do I need anything for the tweeters? I will probably replace them later down the line but I am learning as I go with wiring everything together. Also what do I need to do wiring wise for the keysmart amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve personally done some stupid single 4” VC 15’s in trunk cars (for customers), and sometimes a single 15” on stupid wattage is stupid...
Signal flow should be HU to DSP to amps. You would lose the ability to EQ and time align the sub with the DSP unit if you bypassed the DSP.
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

JustYourAverageImport

CarAudio.com Newbie
JustYourAverageImport
Sadler, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from