Participant count
  • Participant list

Jason1004
10+ year member

cali
First off I just bought some items from sonic electronix and the set up is

HU - Kenwood KDCMP738U

front speakers - 5.25 components - mquart multi channel to power them

rear speakers - 6x9 components (for now)

subs - 2 12" JL Audio 12w3v3s - MBquart 1500.1 to power them

I also have dynmat , made my own ported box, and have a dash kit right now until the rest comes

What wiring kits do i need to purchase or any other accessories that wont already come with my setup to have a smooth install?

Id like to purchase them from sonic electronix if anyone can provide links.

Any help is appreciated

Would that be enough for the whole install then if i already have a wire harness and dash kit?

Thanks for your help btw

No problem. You still would need rcas and speaker wire but the streetwires kit doesn't come with either of those anyways. KnuKonceptz sells both those things too.

What would you recommend for my set up from that same site? 10 gauge and how much? what brand?

if you could send me links of what youd recommend that would be the last of what i need to buy to be prepared.

what would be a safe amount of speaker wire to get? sorry for the newbness its my first set up. Its a regular length 2-door chevy

Thanks again man, you answered all my possible questions haha. Very helpful, I have a buddy of mine installing it and wanted to make sure we had everything necessary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.