Questions about DD Amps

The C-series DD amps are their 'entry level' amps. If you want a higher end, look at the S-series amps from DD.

That ARC KS300.4 posted above is a great amp.

Find another amp with the power that's still sound great..It's not a zapco reference or arc se but for the money it's a very nice amp..
I already posted one, zuki eleets.

not to mention I'll trade the 80rms for the much better sq that I listed in post 16

and the crescendo does NOT sound great it sounds alright, just like the DD in the op.

Depending on how much power he needs the sound stream ref is a nice amp as well..

If you want something high end checkout lunar..

Product 2

It's rated at 12.5v they run about 599..

I've hear highend hybrid amps like butler and the lunar amps are the best sounding amps I've used..

Up there with the zapco comp and arc se line..

Reguardless to the average consumer the amp I suggested is a great amp..

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Misprints on the website?

Hmmm alright well i'm looking for more sq cause this is for my mids and tweets but I'm not really looking for a high end amp necessarily, a middle of the road amp would do just fine for me. But i'll keep the arc amp and the boston in mind.

What about the DC 175.4 amp? Is that any good?

How's the DC 175.4 amp? I think I actually want a more powerful 4 channel amp in case I want to use it to power a powerful mid stage or something so maybe like a 150 watts rms or more at 4 ohms...any other suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...