Pure audio ? 3000 watts for 280?

From what I've seen in person. They'll do 3k @1ohm.
See i like to read when somebody says the reason they know something is because they seen something in person in action not when somebody is just guessing off of looks. Honestly i needed to know about this amp too because i planned on maybe running two of these strapped.

I was at STC when Tfade clamped one. I wasn't there for that one. But I know the setup. He's using my old box according to my buddy, whom built the subs. He says it's **** impressive.
I wouldn't mind snatchin one up now I see they're on ebay, I didn't know that other site before, so i hesitated to grab one...

That's my main concern it'll be powering my Fi Q 12 dual 2 upgraded cooling and power so I was gonna wire to 4 ohm for daily and 1 ohm for burps setting up a external little switch to easily change it on box

That's my main concern it'll be powering my Fi Q 12 dual 2 upgraded cooling and power so I was gonna wire to 4 ohm for daily and 1 ohm for burps setting up a external little switch to easily change it on box
you might want to go with more power if you want the most out of those subs. my 15" FI Q rated for 1500, sounded okay with 1500rms, but really shined with 2k+ on it for daily use and mines didn't have upgraded cooling or power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.