Pure audio ? 3000 watts for 280?

You would feed 3500 watts to that sub at one ohm
might be ok. after Impendence rise & voltage drop it wouldnt be 3500 anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

You would feed 3500 watts to that sub at one ohm
but im tuned in for your results on the amp as pure 3k as well

What's so bad is she has 2 12" TC 5200's her nice uncle got her lmao but they hooked up to a dam kicker zx1500 lmfao
ay nothing wrong with kicker amps IMO. my wfe runs a full kicker setup tho, but she likes it so i guess thats all that matters. she actually does pretty decent numbers with it. could be better but decent.

She won't let me upgrade that amp for build a actually decent box for them
and she wont let me change her L7 15, so i know what you mean. i was going to get here like a hdc3 15 or something but she said leave it as is. ill admit, it has really good SQ to be a L7 tho

and she wont let me change her L7 15, so i know what you mean. i was going to get here like a hdc3 15 or something but she said leave it as is. ill admit, it has really good SQ to be a L7 tho
My girl won't let me run both of the sundowns in her murano either. Only one is hooked up due to ohm impedance on an old cheater amp and with a new amp she won't let me change it! I was gonna put a DC xl 18 on a pure audio 3k in there for Christmas.....but nevermind...

Only 64% efficient? My Rockford Fosgate T30001bd was rated low 50's for efficiency and it was almost 10 times the cost of this back in 2004.
yup, it ain't bad, but it ain't great neither!!! i don't think fosgates EVER been efficent, but they got some power houses!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.