Problem with my head unit. Popping sound...

Participant count
  • Participant list
It does it on CD, Bluetooth, cable, SD card...
Try hitting the RESET button on the HU/Head Unit to see if that makes any changes first..Re-tune all your settings. You can use a tooth-pick or paper clip to hit the reset button. Hold down and count to 6-10 seconds and release to reset..with Power On

I couldnt tell or hear very well. You using a CD or USB or Btooth for the music?Or a cable from your Cell?
That popping you hear in the video is not the beat of the music, it's the popping I'm talking about. Notice when I turn the volume to zero it stops... Then starts again soon as I turn it back up. It also doesn't do it all the time. But always after 3-5 minutes of playing.

That popping you hear in the video is not the beat of the music, it's the popping I'm talking about. Notice when I turn the volume to zero it stops... Then starts again soon as I turn it back up. It also doesn't do it all the time. But always after 3-5 minutes of playing.
How old is the unit?did you buy it Brand new or used or did it come in the vehicle when you purchased the vehicle?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.