Problem fusing my grounds

wow full of fail

1st of all "hooked end of my fuse to wrap around the negative battery terminal" it doesnt work like that you have to use wire then a ring terminal to the batt(positive or neg, lol)

3rd of all you have no clue what your doing and should stay away from your car wiring so you dont start it on fire

wow full of fail
1st of all "hooked end of my fuse to wrap around the negative battery terminal" it doesnt work like that you have to use wire then a ring terminal to the batt(positive or neg, lol)

3rd of all you have no clue what your doing and should stay away from your car wiring so you dont start it on fire
1st, it DOES work like that. It's the same as a ring terminal.

Where the fuck did 2nd of all go?

Next, I obviously DO have a clue what I'm doing.... you don't so stfu and gtfo.

You only need one fuse per power loop. And since the positive side is isolated from the chassis of the car, you use the positive side. If the ground side shorts to the body before the fuse then the fuse is useless.

wow full of fail

captain_obvious.jpg

wow full of fail

lol just leave the guy alone, obviously he knows everything.

let him go catch his car on fire

You only need one fuse per power loop. And since the positive side is isolated from the chassis of the car, you use the positive side. If the ground side shorts to the body before the fuse then the fuse is useless.
If the ground shorts to the body, since the body is grounded there is 0 difference in potential thus no current flow and no need for a fuse. Nice try though.

1st, it DOES work like that. It's the same as a ring terminal.
Then why cant you figure it out dumb a$$

If the ground shorts to the body then you have no fuse and power will still flow

then if the positive shorts to ground you'll have roasted marshmallows since you have no fuse on the positive

LMAO! dumba$$ just proved himself wrong.
How is that? you need the fuse when positive touches ground. This is called a dead short and it draws infinite current. Whether the fuse is on the positive or the negative, it will still blow breaking the circuit. You guys are idiots.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.