(2) alpine type x subs wired to 1 ohm??

2-subs-DVC-4-ohm-mono-variation2.jpg

It shows you in the pic, did you look?

Since were on the internet we cannot physically plug the clips in for you your going to have to man up and do it yourself from the pic posted

take it to a shop and tell them "hey i was wondering if you guys can help me out with something. i cant figure out how to wire these and i wanted to see if you could show me how."

maybe they wont charge you

take it to a shop and tell them "hey i was wondering if you guys can help me out with something. i cant figure out how to wire these and i wanted to see if you could show me how."

maybe they wont charge you

oh so u cant come over and hook it up??... i dont see clips anywhere in that pic
Trust me they are there, your going to have to look harder and prob use some imagination as the "clips" are not pics of what you have but are lines in the drawing(hint: the shortest ones)

Didn't you get a manual with your speakers?

You can also look on alpine's website

each sub has two + terminals and two - terminals. Wire them together, then connect the + and - from each sub to each other, then wire the + from one sub and the - from the other sub to the amp's + and -...

dude, throw the ****** clips in the garbage can. wire the subs up with the allen screws. make it look like the pic posted. you're making this hard, or you're retarded.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.