Power wire touches ground a few times

I hooked a kicker amp + and - backwards one night because it was dark af and in a hurry. Come on and went off in literally one second. It died but nice spark show.

I hooked a kicker amp + and - backwards one night because it was dark af and in a hurry. Come on and went off in literally one second. It died but nice spark show.
I hooked my Banda 5k up backwards. It was fine, because it had reverse polarity protection. Didn't even let the amp turn on to damage anything. I really did like my Banda amps

I hooked my Banda 5k up backwards. It was fine, because it had reverse polarity protection. Didn't even let the amp turn on to damage anything. I really did like my Banda amps
That is a nice feature. I bought the kicker amp as temporary for like $20 on Craigslist so I wasn't even mad. And yes it worked prior lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.