Power for my next build

Participant count
  • Participant list

kcr357
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ft laud
Picked up a few mmats amps well below retail, gonna keep the 1000.1 and 4250 for myself.

Feels kind of weird having the 4 channel twice the size as the sub amp. Fvckin things better make some insane power.

Got a couple 3000.1's as well, but prob gonna sell em unless I get greedy. Really don't feel like installing an alt.

Thinking a good set of components and a good ten tuned pretty high. Tired of listening to music I really don't like just to get my car to vibrate; this one's for rock/punk/etc.

20170313_143306.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.