Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

Not much considering I dont even use it, since I am always on this thing I am posting on:D .

sonytv.jpg

Not much considering I dont even use it, since I am always on this thing I am posting on:D .
sonytv.jpg

Not bad.Big TV, big speakers, are we compensating for something? lol j/k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif just ****ing with ya.

Not bad.Big TV, big speakers, are we compensating for something? lol j/k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif just ****ing with ya.
Its all good, all SONY home audio only, since they **** a** at car audio. I also have 2 12" powered subs in the rear.

I have the older Sony reciever and DVD player. It has the whole DTS and 5.1 crap, like I said I dont even use it. I have had this setup for about 1 year and have used it for about 48hrs total.

Wow, you have that setup and only used it 48 hours? That is crazyness, lol! I like the TV though.

Also to Ng, sony's home audio isnt all that bad. Plus I have a rocking Sony reciever and does its trick. Got the cops called on me a few times.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thanks.
And I have some nice plans for the living room, using yamaha and dayton stuff mostly, just have to get "permission" for it lol.I'm just waiting for her to go on vacation by herself so my son and I can just stay here and build build build.When she gets home "oh that, we won that" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hope when she goes on va K, she has a good time, because she will be pissed when she gets home, lol!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Personally, I don't care about whatever badge is stamped on the corner of any receiver.As long as it functions, sounds half decent, and can make power, I don't give a ****.I've had several sony receivers in the past, no problems.I had an old kenwood I beat on all the time in a garage set-up, never game me ****.I bought the denon, 2 weeks later it kills itself, thank god for big chain stores and exchanges.

My neighbors hate me.But that's fine, call the cops.Next time I'll just turn it up louder.I'll post my even more ghetto shop set-up in a little bit lol.

Personally, I don't care about whatever badge is stamped on the corner of any receiver.As long as it functions, sounds half decent, and can make power, I don't give a ****.I've had several sony receivers in the past, no problems.I had an old kenwood I beat on all the time in a garage set-up, never game me ****.I bought the denon, 2 weeks later it kills itself, thank god for big chain stores and exchanges.
My neighbors hate me.But that's fine, call the cops.Next time I'll just turn it up louder.I'll post my even more ghetto shop set-up in a little bit lol.

Haha, good man and I have done that theory. Call the cops on me, I will turn it up louder. Funny thing is all they ever do is tell you to turn it down. I remember the 1st time they came to my house I was blarring some old ACDC and they guy told me he was knocking on the door the whole song of Thunderstruck, lol! He then says if my **** sounded as good as yours I would probably be blarring it as well, ahahah!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.