Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

Mine:

LL

LL

LL

Here's mine.

Pioneer VSX-806rds

1 pair of Jbl Studio 290's

1 pair of Jbl Northridge e60's

1 Jbl Sub 250P.

I've also got an mxl tempo usb mic which has a built in amplifier. I use the microphone's amplifier to drive my sennheiser hd215's.

58" Philips 4k piece of **** which i'm returning when i can trick my cuz into helping me repackage it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow zombie thread much?

Well might as well join you lol Here's my setup. About to become dolby atmos soon once i get mounting gear.

onkyo tx-nr646

andrew jones pioneer towers and center

old school bose surrounds

polk psw505 12" sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes. Ring terminals will work great. crimp them pretty good. You can hit with solder to make a secure solid connection, and then Heat shrink over...
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
Yes, Winky was triggered and butt hurt enough to start **** when I wasn't even talking to him.
Looking for an inexpensive double din head unit that has the following: Front/Rear/Sub outputs XM Ready Just want some ideas
Here is the plan. My car is on a bit of an incline, the nose is sitting about half a foot higher than the rear. The little bit of windshield...

About this thread

bigbangtheory

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bigbangtheory
Venus or Mars, just depends.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date