Dsp or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello,

Im getting system installed this week and next it consist of the following in a wrangler jeep

3 polk audio 12s

4 polk audio 6.5s

Polk audio 1200 mono amp

Polk audio 800 4 way amp

Ive had two installers tell me the amp crossovers and kenwood d992 head unit will work and no dsp needed but i want to be sure since the amps will be sunk into floor and covered in plexi glass.

If needed is the audiocontrol dqdx any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seriously in a Wrangler a DSP is not going to do much good.
I would go with the installer recommendation.
Thanks man, i was just making sure because they ate building a leather false floor, sinking in the amps and covering with plexi glass so kinda hatd to change mind after thats done

Thanks man, i was just making sure because they ate building a leather false floor, sinking in the amps and covering with plexi glass so kinda hatd to change mind after thats done

Two posts though?? Cmon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.