Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

Oh ya:

img18743ne.jpg

FTW!!

Thanks guys.. I really like it.. That RX-V1 is a beast and I am still in love with it after all these years.. It's simply flawless.. I just picked up the Velodyne yesterday and so far I'm impressed.. Those boxes on top of my Dahlquists are full of DivX movies which play on my Philips DVD player.. Those Dahlquist towers weigh 185lbs each and sound so sweet.. I finally just added that JBL center channel as well and I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner.. I just picked up that Dish PVR a couple of weeks ago and it's the ****.. I am recording stuff all the time now and can watch it later, stuff I would have missed otherwise.. Definately the way to go..

The batteries last a while in this thing, but I have a ton of rechargables, so I don't care.. It can be flaky at times (loosing connection and ****) but when it works, it works well.. I just think there's too much wireless **** around my 'hood causing interference.. It does sound really good tho, connected with a toslink cable to my receiver, but having access to all of my MP3s anywhere in the house is simply tits..

Temporary setup for now. Going to be building wooden bases for them in a couple of weeks, along with a new rack to mount everything...I'm flat out of room.
picture0037ul.jpg

picture0056br.jpg

picture2es.jpg

tubes34xa.jpg

Should be finished over the summer...
Wow, those are some nice looking amplifiers. If I actually liked the sound of tubes I would go a similar route myself.

I remember a year or so ago you were talking about getting a nice turntable, have you acquired a nice piece yet.???

Ok here's a picture of my temp setup. Sorry about the quality, it is dark and I'm without a tripod.

**Pic was terrible, under construction**

Lol yes those are Bose 501's.... yes they sound pretty crappy. My only other option until I build my monitors are my spare Klipsche Pro-media sats, but they aren't even close to full-range

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

wow beat that pic looks like hell.

cant wait to see it in person one day... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok here is a slightly better one.... still not that great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Need to get more light in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

setup.jpg

Thanks, Farva!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It's quite easy when you don't have a wife around telling you how to spend (or not spend) your money.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks, Farva!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
It's quite easy when you don't have a wife around telling you how to spend (or not spend) your money.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ha, after just mentioning farva a few days ago in this thread, i watched super troopers tonight.

"what did you find at the weight station?", "my cruiser weighs 16,000 kilograms"

"meow!"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.