Possibly getting VW Golf...system? SQ or SQL/SPL

Which One?

• Total voters
I'm just curious about a few things....
1) Why do you care what other people prefer?

2) And why, are you asking those said people whether or not certain speakers will be enough?

Last I checked, you're the one going to live with it on a daily basis, why not ask your self those questions?
cause i wanna hear the argument SQ people will give cause i am considering going SQ way...

me and said friend from previous post just discussed his system in his gti. we came to the conclusion (actually i did) that he's gonna sell what he has and get 2 12" type r's with about 2kw. that should be nice

me and said friend from previous post just discussed his system in his gti. we came to the conclusion (actually i did) that he's gonna sell what he has and get 2 12" type r's with about 2kw. that should be nice
hmm yea im thinkin a 13.5 W7??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i drive a 03 GTI... and thats exactly whats being dropped in the hatch here in a few weeks...
can you please do a big thread on that i want to know how it sounds il PM you in a bit

I think DejaWiz drives a VW hatch... has a pretty sweet setup from what I understand. I'd go for SQ with the ability to crank. You can have it loud and still super clear. Get a set of Boston Pros or even the Z6s. I'd do one sub- maybe a 12, and spend some good money on your components up front. You can go nuts but I think for $2k you can put together something pretty nice...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...