port help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bass_mekanik
10+ year member

i got 0.5 2 go til 145dbs
I am in the proces of builting a polrted box for a mates rockford HE 12" it is 2 cuft i was just wondering how close to the box wall i can have the 4" wide port it has to be 10.25 inches long from memory if the box is only 12" deep will the port be too close to the back wall? too close or fine?

how would the sub sound if the port was to be facing up and the sub facing back would that be ok as long as the port fired up thru the empty speaker hole in the rear shel or what other port setup could i use what lenght woulf 2 4" ports need to be to substitute the 10.25 inch long one as i already have one 4" port. So if i got another one the same what lenght would i need it to get the same tuning frequency??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.