Please help with all possible outcomes and solutions

See......this is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm done here. I've told you it's not ideal to hookup all those subs and 2 ****** amps.

omg im not trying to hook up everything anymore, tell me what you would hook up, if everything i have were the only options you had to choose from.
Holyshit I already told you that also...look on page 1 before you ask me another ****** question.

okay without adding to it what’s the most powerful way for me to wire two twelve inch subwoofers(dual), two ten inch subwoofers(kicker), two ten inch subwoofers(mtx audio) four hundred watt dual amp and twelve hundred watt ssl amp. what would you hook up and leave out with all that, if you had to have something hooked up for somebody tomorrow
omg im not trying to hook up everything anymore, tell me what you would hook up, if everything i have were the only options you had to choose from.
Looks to me you wanna hook it all up and screw boomin....he don't know what he talkin about. I wanna do this weather or not it's recommended.

on page 1 the equation you gave me consisted of 6 subs right? i only wanna wire up 4 but since you don’t wanna help me with that cause it’s not recommended, then i guess i’ll have to settle with only 2 subs but it’d be great if you could give me a solution for both so i can try both and see what i like better, but i guess i’m just lucky to get an answer out of this without a cussing or hurtful words

i don’t really care about the swearing or cursing but namecalling is irrelevant i simply want a solution for 4 subs and 2 subs so i can see what i like best with what i have

yeah kinda they he said.. not saying it can't be done u just shouldn't try it.. your amp is maxed out it's ohm load running 2 d4 subs 4 ohm bridged is best it can do.. u need a 1 ohm stable mono amp to run 4 d4 subs.. u should spend $160-$200 on fair mono amp just run the 2 12's until u can get better sub and then get good ported box and stop with the bass boost..

if you only want 4 just wire each pair in series then parallel those 2 loads to get 4 ohms which would work with your amp

ie: one pair of 10's on 1 10 put a positive terminal to the neg on the other 10 then use the empty + and - like its a single 8 ohm speaker then take the other 2 10 or 12's and do the same, then take the resulting pair of 8 ohm leads and put both on the amp wired the same to get a 4 ohm load

also be aware the cheap driver pairs may be out of phase with each other(ie: one brand may label + when the cone would move forward and the other may label + as its going backwards) you can use a small battery to touch on the leads to see the polarity(weather it pokes out or pulls in), you want the speakers moving in the same direction at the same time

thank you, how would you hook up that stuff? the 2 12s and the ssl? or what?
wire the 2 12's to 8ohm each which makes a 4 ohm bridged load and bridge each sub to it.. but get a ok mono 1 ohm stable amp like belva 2k or ppi 1k like mine (must have at least 4ga power wire) it'll be much louder than what u have with just 2 subs wired to 2ohm each.... then get better subs even like my old pioneer 3003 12's $75 each ebay and a good ported box later..

wire the 2 12's to 8ohm each which makes a 4 ohm bridged load and bridge each sub to it.. but get a ok mono 1 ohm stable amp like belva 2k or ppi 1k like mine (must have at least 4ga power wire) it'll be much louder than what u have with just 2 subs wired to 2ohm each.... then get better subs even like my old pioneer 3003 12's $75 each ebay and a good ported box later..
he said all subs are svc 4 ohms in the first post

it seems the only advice on this forum is to ignore the question and suggest to sell whatever **** they have and buy the flavor of the month subs and amp. a long time ago it would have been infinity perfects, then adire bhramas , then w7's, then dd for a few years, then sundown or fu's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.