Please help with all possible outcomes and solutions

Pretty much, but I suspect this whole thread is a troll anyway. It's really almost too perfect.
That said, when these types of questions do come up I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole because all the gear is garbage and mix matching subs is a terrible idea and you're dealing with someone who really has no business trying to DIY. Any advice besides "just pick one pair of matching subs and stick with it" or "you should probably take this to a professional" is not going to end well, and with the quality of equipment and "bass boost at 80%" even that won't end well and you'll automatically be the bad guy when OP burns his car to the ground.

Outstanding troll though OP. You don't get good trolls like this anymore around here. Whoever you are under that name, welcome back and thanks for the laughs.
I gotta wonder if this is actually John Kuthe under a different name...

... bought their loudspeaker design cookbook....

But can't figure out how to wire up four 4ohm woofers into a 4 ohm impedance load.

Troll confirmed. Again, kudos and welcome back. Whoever you are, welcome back. We used to get one of these ever few months in the good old days and they were glorious.

when i started around 11 years old there was no internet and i just hooked up some house speakers to a craig 2 knob cassette desk in my sisters dodge dart, i knew i was underpowering them and the deck was safe because i went to radio shack and bought their loudspeaker design cookbook and read it so i knew how ohm loads worked. this was after building some 6.5 inch bookshelf speakers with realistic (radio shack) drivers and 2 way crossovers. anyway everyone gets their start somewhere and if its hooking up 3 prefab wal mart boxes to a 40 dollar amp so be it =]
I gotta wonder if this is actually John Kuthe under a different name...
This is well beyond his ability. Until he mentioned the Loudspeaker Cookbook it was absolutely masterful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.