Please help with all possible outcomes and solutions

um, why are you mad at me i’m just trying to get a solution to wire all this **** up and you’re getting mad at me because of the **** i’m trying to hook up the way i want?

those ratings are inflated....."bulked up" to get people to buy. You really think if that were true that every single one of us here would be running SSL and Boss brands??

The last post on the first page answered your question.

Follow that and you'll have all your subs hooked up.

Honestly, if you're tight on budget I would just wait until you can spend money towards better equipment.

If you want to be "loud" its expensive.

how do i not listen and all i want is to wire 4 subs with what i have?! wtf is the problem
I've already told you why. The other problem is your not listening....that's the problem. Running mixmatched subs won't be the same as running normal sized subs. You wanna do it because you think it's cool. If that were the case, we'd all be doing it.

okay without adding to it what’s the most powerful way for me to wire two twelve inch subwoofers(dual), two ten inch subwoofers(kicker), two ten inch subwoofers(mtx audio) four hundred watt dual amp and twelve hundred watt ssl amp. what would you hook up and leave out with all that, if you had to have something hooked up for somebody tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.