Pioneer MVH-8200BT

BlkCamSS01
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer MVH-8200BT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used pioneer headunit in great shape. I only used the headunit for about 2 weeks then I sold my car. Im going with a different set-up for the new car. The headunit works and looks amazing.

Price:

$150 shipping included

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ships vis UPS or USPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

BlkCam, sent you a PM, I am VERY VERY VERY interested, this is the head unit I've been looking for. Would like more info, like do you still have the original box, do you have the protective holder for the face, how much cutting was done on the wiring kit, etc. Basically, I want to know if it's ready to be installed right away or do I need to get something else to install it???

How many band eq does It have and what other features Does it have
Tony, this model has an 8 band eq, the BT at the end of the model number indicates it's got bluetooth setup so no external BT module needed. It's got 4 x 4VDC RCA pre-outs, so really well set up for external amps, sub, etc. In my opinion this is one of the best affordable head units made.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.