Pioneer iPod cable?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Svenska94Aero
10+ year member

Hello, does anyone have or know the part # for an iPod cable which will work with a Pioneer DEH-P4700MP? This head unit has the input on the back for CD changer, etc., and I'm hoping there's a cable which will plug into that. Otherwise I'll have to just use the AUX input. thanks.

looking at those, it converts the IP-BUS port into twin RCA jacks, so then do I need another adapter to go from the iPod to those? I have an adapter from 3.5 mm (headphone) jack to twin RCAs, but if i use that, the iPod will not charge through the system, correct? is there one of these where I can charge the iPod as well? thanks for the help.

Not that I am aware of, but it is not impossible. What you are looking for is a cable that goes from iPod connector (not 3.5mm headphone) and splits into USB/power & audio separately. I am not aware of such a product, but I know it could exist.

Not that I am aware of, but it is not impossible. What you are looking for is a cable that goes from iPod connector (not 3.5mm headphone) and splits into USB/power & audio separately. I am not aware of such a product, but I know it could exist.
i found a couple on ebay, but here's another question: if i got one that didn't charge the iPod, would it drain the battery faster than normal? often when you connect external devices to the iPod it will drain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.