Pick me out some 12" subs

I see, so the box is already made. I had to go back and re-read.
It's a prefab unfortunately. I've always ran custom ported,but no one wants to build them anymore for under the seat of a pickup. It's a little more time consuming that a typical box. So my hands are kind of tied.

What about the new Alpine R-W12D2? I'm considering doing one of those ported in my GTI next. The quoted depth is 7.25" which would give you just 1/2" for the pole piece to vent, lol. Not ideal but better than it up against the back wall of the enclosure.

I was going to try porting my current last gen type R 10, but I'm worried that I may destroy it in a ported situation since it is sealed right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.