People actually buy EMF?

Yes, but these aren't burps, this is actual power handling.
So are those. I'm going to say one last thing.

You said he did not post TS because every sub is different yet he sent you a TS run. Was the one he sent you from your exact sub? I'm going to go ahead and say no. So if he will send you a random TS run why won't he post it? I think I know why but I'll keep it to myself

So are those. I'm going to say one last thing.You said he did not post TS because every sub is different yet he sent you a TS run. Was the one he sent you from your exact sub? I'm going to go ahead and say no. So if he will send you a random TS run why won't he post it? I think I know why but I'll keep it to myself
I never said every Ermagerd was built differently? & like I said I'm not worried about the Meter, as lound as it sound good & get low like the way I want it too that's all that matters to me, I stated that the price didnt matter to me but you brought it up again, idk if yo. Try to look out for people or try to steer them away from brand you don't like for personal reasons with the owner. But I'm hopping off This thread, thanks for your input, I will experience this sub for myself personally & that will ultimately choose my input on the Ermagerd & A part of EMF as a company & Buissness.

Edit: How many SA 2.75's would you recommend? Amp I'll use is 240w RMS per channel at 2 ohms, and 140w RMS per at 4 ohms.
Also, what is the built-in crossover frequency and slope?
~4 or so would be an appropriate sensitivity match -- but if you were using them in a 3-way where most lower frequencies were cut off you could gain adjust them to compensate a good bit.

The built-in crossover is ~200 Hz @ 6 dB per octave.

~4 or so would be an appropriate sensitivity match -- but if you were using them in a 3-way where most lower frequencies were cut off you could gain adjust them to compensate a good bit.
The built-in crossover is ~200 Hz @ 6 dB per octave.
Alright, thank you!

My favorite part of this whole thread is where Damion compares a uhd to a yolo. I have yet to show a build or show a uhd so im lost to how this is even possible. This is a perfect example as to whats happening to this industry. People with no clue on earth to what they are talking about making false statements of this magnitude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.