People actually buy EMF?

Sean is a huge douche that will tell someone what he sells is the best ever. There is nothing about his subs that make them any different than every other sub in its class. If you think there is please share, I'm all ears.

Sean is a huge douche that will tell someone what he sells is the best ever. There is nothing about his subs that make them any different than every other sub in its class. If you think there is please share, I'm all ears.
"They have meme-based names"

The EMF Ermagerd is an inefficient POS. Drop in it lost to: Sundown Nightshade V2, FI BTL N3, SHOK TSX, Rockford TRF with tantric soft parts, and another one I cant remember. This is all in a daily/spl build. Same impedances, same power.

Oh and it got stinky faster than all but the Nightshade.

NOT worth the money at all.

Yolo, I think we all know what that is a copy of.

I'm never ran any EMF Products either, Is the reason you don't like them because they sell at such a high price? I'll have mine in the Tahoe & playing within the next 2-3 weeks. I'll have videos posted on YouTube as well weather you decide to watch or not & give it at chance is all on you.

6000 rms. must be a coil made of gold.
Tony Economou Has His running on an NS-1 @ .5 ohm, He has videos from the prototype model & the newer production model, I talked to him & he said the newer model is doing great on it but the prototype model got a little hot. & The V2 won't be out till next year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.