•Shorting rings

•182mm flange

•164mm truncated

•145mm cut out

•78mm depth

•75 watts rms

•4 ohm

The Madisound Speaker Store

USED . they have no rips, holes,damaged coils etc... one of the drivers the double sided tape got damaged,this is nothing see pic 1407

i bought these new and these were a special production in 4 ohms. part seen anywhere shows 8 but i assure you mine are 4 ohm drivers .

these sound amazing and midbass was unbeleavable. i had these running active 60 hz low end and 250 top end off a sundown 100.4 (unclipped clean power) no issues well with the drivers i just cant get them to work with my door skin on lol. mine was a 3way setup the drivers will play to 3k

Price:

100 shipped firm. these sell for 140 shipped

con u.s. only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Woofers. Have a treo ssi 15 and another 15 that SPL built if you wanted one to take some power
sorry man im good for subs , only thing i can use is a nice 4 channel amp or a active h.u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...