•Shorting rings

•182mm flange

•164mm truncated

•145mm cut out

•78mm depth

•75 watts rms

•4 ohm

The Madisound Speaker Store

USED . they have no rips, holes,damaged coils etc... one of the drivers the double sided tape got damaged,this is nothing see pic 1407

i bought these new and these were a special production in 4 ohms. part seen anywhere shows 8 but i assure you mine are 4 ohm drivers .

these sound amazing and midbass was unbeleavable. i had these running active 60 hz low end and 250 top end off a sundown 100.4 (unclipped clean power) no issues well with the drivers i just cant get them to work with my door skin on lol. mine was a 3way setup the drivers will play to 3k

Price:

100 shipped firm. these sell for 140 shipped

con u.s. only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
they look like some awesome mids!
trust me i ran neo pro 6.5 , cdt hd 62as and cdt 690 cf an dthese mids walk all over all of them for the amount of midbass. if these dont sell i will hack up my doors to make them fit

trust me i ran neo pro 6.5 , cdt hd 62as and cdt 690 cf an dthese mids walk all over all of them for the amount of midbass. if these dont sell i will hack up my doors to make them fit
Then someone on here would be NUTS not to buy these!

Then someone on here would be NUTS not to buy these!
well, thats my personal experience ... i dont know if somebody would be nuts if they did not buy them but they are certainly are nice .some guys only run sundown or dd or whatever they like its their choice . i was just giving a refrence as to what i compared these to . i never said they were better than the others i said the midbass was stronger i just dont want this turning into some **** match is all.

thanks cal

well, thats my personal experience ... i dont know if somebody would be nuts if they did not buy them but they are certainly are nice .some guys only run sundown or dd or whatever they like its their choice . i was just giving a refrence as to what i compared these to . i never said they were better than the others i said the midbass was stronger i just dont want this turning into some **** match is all.

thanks cal
You got them from the store I was looking at. I ended up getting some daytons. I understand that morel, peerless and these other raw driver brands will blow sundown and dd out of the water. I try always referring people to madisound and parts-express.

You got them from the store I was looking at. I ended up getting some daytons. I understand that morel, peerless and these other raw driver brands will blow sundown and dd out of the water. I try always referring people to madisound and parts-express.
no doubt bud i just wanted to make it clear this way nobody gets offended by the favorites.

i know madisound has some sb drivers that are the exact same as the arc black and hundreds less lol. to be honest i would have never tried these untill a respected member on diyma tyroneshoes, told me about peerless and i was surprised lol.

no doubt bud i just wanted to make it clear this way nobody gets offended by the favorites. i know madisound has some sb drivers that are the exact same as the arc black and hundreds less lol. to be honest i would have never tried these untill a respected member on diyma tyroneshoes, told me about peerless and i was surprised lol.
why would you have never tried them otherwise?

Do they need to be sealed up? Would you run them in a 2way system or just good for the lower end of a 3way?

why would you have never tried them otherwise?
the simple fact that ive always been a beleaver of the proven stuff cdt,dd etc ... the only reason i tried them was becasue i wanted a solid midbass because i was going to run 5.25 and tweets in dash .

put it to you like this untill i realized that some companies are actually rebranding the same stuff with a label i was a fool .

also i started a thread on diyma and i was surprised how many pepole actually use peerless lol.

the simple fact that ive always been a beleaver of the proven stuff cdt,dd etc ... the only reason i tried them was becasue i wanted a solid midbass because i was going to run 5.25 and tweets in dash .put it to you like this untill i realized that some companies are actually rebranding the same stuff with a label i was a fool .

also i started a thread on diyma and i was surprised how many pepole actually use peerless lol.
That doesn't surprise me. I mean. There are already way too many speaker companies. Bound to be copies.

Do they need to be sealed up? Would you run them in a 2way system or just good for the lower end of a 3way?
well , thats a tough question and the answer is in order to get great midbass yes they need to be sealed and u should use some sort of deadner. i only had them in a 3 way but they play up to 3k .

well , thats a tough question and the answer is in order to get great midbass yes they need to be sealed and u should use some sort of deadner. i only had them in a 3 way but they play up to 3k .
Any trades?

That doesn't surprise me. I mean. There are already way too many speaker companies. Bound to be copies.
i mean same exact product with a differnt label .here is a perfect example take a look @ most of the korean amps on the market same layout even internally identical differnt case and the price tag goes thru the roof .

compare a dc 7.5 to a vfl 750.1 same amp and the vfl is hundreds less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...