Passive x/o

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Thinking about how to run multiple speakers in a boat set up off a 2 channel. Essentially 4 6.5s and 4 tweets.

This would have to be done using passives and some interesting ohm loads. Stereo separation in an open air boat means nothing so a mono signsl would be just fine to all speakers. its late and I dont wanna think atm. How would you do this?

Bridge the amp and run both mid and tweet in parallel pairs of components & then in series between the pairs, gives you a total of 4 ohms in mono. To clarify. If you had a front set & a rear set, you would wire the front together in parallel. Same for the rear, then series the front and rear together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.