Passive Inline Crossovers

Participant count
  • Participant list
probally 4 10w3d4s, or 4 kicker 10s solo baric. i'm going to have 2 jl 1000/1 (already have one), alpine hu, cant think of the model # but its the one with no internal amp, a Jl 4channel, and 2 pairs of 5 1/4 mb quart components. i have a $7g budget

That's a nice lil budget to have. Hopefully that all works out, cuz that will be one solid ass ride man. You gonna go with the L7's or L5's. Have you looked into Kickers new Solo X?? Maybe ya wanna try that.

well, i dont really know the difference between the l7 and l5. i just know the design of the sub... and i havent even heard of the x sub.. its a beautiful budget, but i've been working my ass of for it

jesus christ... that solo x is a monster!!! but way too big for what i'm lookin for and i'm very interested in the l7. 5000 rms for the x!!!!! you would need like 5 jl 1000/1s just to barely keep up with that sub. if anyone buys it, i would definetely like to see the review on that monster. prob. 170db at least for one of those. but i have no idea, just a guess

i got nothin but time to look around for the subs though. now its just between the JL10w3d4s and the kicker L7s... because i already have 2 of the 10w3d4s, but if there is a noticable performance difference i'll go with L7s.

yeah but i can always sell the subs i have now and go with 4 L7s.... well, i'll let everyone decide for me. i'll just make a post, and ask people for feedback

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.