passive crossover question

Participant count
  • Participant list

2RZ-FE
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I think I mixed up the inputs on my passive crossovers, mids to tweeter and tweeter to mids. Wires are the same color but weren't marked and it was dark. They are marked now. I played them for a bit. Did I damage anything? How can I check? Thanks

If you played it low, real low and had the eq flat and having made the corrections I’d try adjusting the settings to close and try it.
If they distort you’ll know. They would be the tweets. Those mids should be fine. I don’t think the crossovers are affected by that type of situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Agreed. I was actually thinking of building a 3-way passive and I compared the cost to a Dayton DSP and it makes no sense to go passive.
Also if you did decide to get another amp the output rca on the amp can be adjusted with the internal dsp
You're not trying to figure out the mass of air in your 3" port or whatever, you're trying to figure out the mass of air that you would need in an...
well they list that frequence response so I will try to use it. Also, does it help to have the marine speakers in their towers for such a thing...

About this thread

2RZ-FE

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
2RZ-FE
Dixon, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date