3 way passive crossover help

GoT_2B_BuMpN

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hello, I am looking to get crossovers for my SKAR dual 6.5 in doors which are wired together for 2ohm. I also have 1 midrange and 1 tweeter in each A pillar. The crossover has to be 2ohm capable. Any ideas on where to buy? I've looked on a lot of online places and can't find. I'm new to installs, so I need help figuring out how to properly wire my system

Selling a Helix V1 for 300 plus shipping.

If not interested then Helix, Audio Control,Mosconi, Focal are probably the top of the line ones, mid level then Rockford Fosgate, JBL has a nice one 8 channel out there with 8 channel built in iirc but they are hard to find. Dayton is the probably the best of the cheap bunch that is out there.

Last edited:
I got a Mosconi DSP 6to8 V8 I'd let go for 250.00 shipped as well.

But if you want new, would need to know your budget, Prices range from a couple hundred to over a grand.

Hello, I am looking to get crossovers for my SKAR dual 6.5 in doors which are wired together for 2ohm. I also have 1 midrange and 1 tweeter in each A pillar. The crossover has to be 2ohm capable. Any ideas on where to buy? I've looked on a lot of online places and can't find. I'm new to installs, so I need help figuring out how to properly wire my system
If you still want passive, eBay user Mavin has extensive knowledge and a few options.

Electronic crossover or a cheap DSP. If all you’re using it for is crossovers and you won’t be using time alignment, parametric EQ etc., then you don’t need an expensive DSP. I have a cheap PRV DSP that works fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...