Parking the Fiero & buying a new car?

Don't u have to be 18 to have a paypal daddy?
Under age 18, you need your parents assistance. When you open a PayPal account, you are agreeing to a binding legal contract. Before an individual can enter into a binding legal agreement, he or she must meet the legal contract age

Get a bank account with debit card.. Open new paypal...
Put all your money in your account.

Done deal.. My god just call me daddy

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Since he can't get PayPal without parental assistance, he should take just enough money that he needs for his parts/gear, and put it on a reputable refillable prepaid debit card. Can get them virtually anywhere, gas station, wal-mart, dollar general, etc etc..

Adulbrich, do you have a job? Or do you just have your mom put money in a savings account for you?

I just couldn't actually buy the alternators or bracket, because that would leave a paper trail on my accounts.
Prepaid debit card, my friend.

You dont get that you can. You can get your own account, get your own job, and get your own place to live if you try hard enough.
You don't get that she can call the police and they will bring me home because I'm not a legal adult yet.

it sounds like he does not want to leave home.if it was me i would say screw the audio stuff..

save up and get your own place.

then get back into audio ..

your priorities are not right.
I'm not 18, and my mom WOULD call the cops.

There was a time this winter when she said I couldn't drive my car to school because it was too cold, and I don't have a heater. I told her no and took my car instead of my truck. She almost called the cops and had them impound my car. She told me she would if I did that again. Considering she does follow through on things, I don't doubt it.

Adulbrich, do you have a job? Or do you just have your mom put money in a savings account for you?
Yes I do have a job, and everyone knows what it is.

your priorities are not right.
This.

Then she would wonder why I'm not getting any more checks from Kmart in my account.
You guys don't get that my mom is crazy and will ground me for stupid stuff. I'm only 17 and can't just drive away
You tell her you want your own account with your own responsibilities. I haven't been grounded since I was 12, and I've done **** far worse than what your thinking of doing. You can drive away, I was on my own by 16. I roomed with friends while still in highschool, saved up money from my terrible 7.50 an hour sawmill job (anyone who lives in the south at one time, and worked at one knows how ****** a sawmill job is.), bought a ****** ford explorer that I put a ton of money and love into before I was even able to begin to put money into my audio system (which is pretty entry level and basic but I love it) and by that time my mom eased up on the control freak ****, now I and my girlfriend of 4 years live with her until we have enough to save for our place of our own. You gotta make a stand for yourself bro. And that not saving money ****, will catch up to you in later years.

I can't save money with this audio addiction.
:
Smh..

Also you say yo u have a job. Whatever it is, legal or not, I've been there. Done a lot of **** in my 20 years of young life. Do what you gotta do, grind your way up. If your hustling, you shouldn't be worried about what your mom has to say about your person belongings.

As far as you being a legal adult, I believe illinois residents become adults at 17, female or male I'm not sure. I know my girlfriend was an adult at 17 before I was, at 18. But I live in Missouri.

There is such a thing as emancipation.

You don't get that she can call the police and they will bring me home because I'm not a legal adult yet.

There was a time this winter when she said I couldn't drive my car to school because it was too cold, and I don't have a heater. I told her no and took my car instead of my truck. She almost called the cops and had them impound my car. She told me she would if I did that again. Considering she does follow through on things, I don't doubt it.

That goes beyond control freak... Are you an only child?? Your mom is ******* nuts. Record a video of her freaking out and post!

You may be thinking of the legal age of sexual consent. That is when you turn 17.

I get that people like arguing with other people on the internet, but you guys don't understand my situation.

well if i was you..

i would save all my money..

when you turn 18 get an appartment...

if your state say 18 is of age. if its 17 start saving..

cant live at home all your life.

and with a mom like that.. **** i be pimpin myself for money to get out..

just sayin..

You may be thinking of the legal age of sexual consent. That is when you turn 17.
I get that people like arguing with other people on the internet, but you guys don't understand my situation.
Yeah, that's it. consensual age.

Not arguing, don't think anyone on this tread is. Simply trying to help you with one of the easiest problems to take care of.

>sells drugs

>doesnt wanna make mommy mad

>/logic

I won't live with my mom forever. Not coming back after I leave for college.

Then I'm done. In six months, I can do whatever I want with my truck

I won't live with my mom forever. Not coming back after I leave for college.
Then I'm done. In six months, I can do whatever I want with my truck
Which gives you plenty of time to save your money this entire time, through college, considering you can't do to your rig what you want to anyway. Why waste money on something you can't do all-the-way, the way you want?

Seems like you come to the internet to run away from your mom.

I myself understand if your mom says no then its no, but it only goes so far.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

even with 500 lbs in the back a 80s maro is about 1k lighter than that tahoe so no it wont do that... as bad...lolololol
Dumbest thing I have heard. Sure the car itself is lighter, but the shocks, struts, springs, etc. were not built the same. The Tahoe is meant to be able to carry more. The Camaro was not.

Dumbest thing I have heard. Sure the car itself is lighter, but the shocks, struts, springs, etc. were not built the same. The Tahoe is meant to be able to carry more. The Camaro was not.
idk my empty no payload 07 chevy ... kills way more gas than my car loaded down with 500+ lbs and i know a cobalt aint supposed to have that load... lmao...

****did some research and the tahoe would get BETTER mileage as they are only off by 1 gallon per mile to start with... and tahoe would hold load better... if there was a bigger gap like with my car and truck ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.