Parking the Fiero & buying a new car?

After I paid my speeding ticket this morning, I now have $862 to spend on a new alternator and all the little miscellaneous stuff you need for a build.
Re-using the batteries. Still have 100 ft of SHCA 2/0 OFC. Taramps 20.2kw. Murphy said the Z's will be done soon too

Doug shipped my N3's today. I'm going to sell those after i get them back so I can get the Z's re-coned as 18's.

Two 18" Z's on a Taramps 20.2kw should be loud, right?
I know very basic car/home audio, and I'll say that should be loud XD

Bro.....
You really need your moms permissions to do something to your own ride...

By 15 years old all my mom needed to know was what time id be home and not all that permission sh1t.

Grow up

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Word... Got kicked out when I was 16... Had a delta 88 royal with (3) 10s on 1500wrms bangin back in the day lol. Bough the car for 800 bucks and I sold it for 2 grand after I added the system. Kinda wish I never sold it.

Yes stop telling her. Go to a friends house and install dual alts. She's a woman so won't ever know.
I could easily bring my truck in at CACC one day and install the bracket, but I would have to buy the bracket and more alternators. I can't hide that.

If someone would trade me two alternators and a bracket for my N3's that would be awesome. I'd just have them ship the alts to my friend's house.

I just couldn't actually buy the alternators or bracket, because that would leave a paper trail on my accounts.

It's not like my mom ever looks under my truck's hood

Get a bank account with debit card.. Open new paypal...
Put all your money in your account.

Done deal.. My god just call me daddy

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
I do have a debit card for my checking account. My mom also has access to my account, because she's my legal guardian. When I deposit or withdraw anything, she is notified.

I do have a debit card for my checking account. My mom also has access to my account, because she's my legal guardian. When I deposit or withdraw anything, she is notified.
Get your own account. You can open your own at 16 if you have a job and can provide pay stubs.

I can't save money with this audio addiction.

After I sell my N3's, I'll have enough money for 18" top assemblies. I don't know what the next step after that is, but I'm guessing it won't be cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Get your own account. You can open your own at 16 if you have a job and can provide pay stubs.
Then she would wonder why I'm not getting any more checks from Kmart in my account.

You guys don't get that my mom is crazy and will ground me for stupid stuff. I'm only 17 and can't just drive away

Then she would wonder why I'm not getting any more checks from Kmart in my account.
You guys don't get that my mom is crazy and will ground me for stupid stuff. I'm only 17 and can't just drive away
You dont get that you can. You can get your own account, get your own job, and get your own place to live if you try hard enough.

it sounds like he does not want to leave home.

if it was me i would say screw the audio stuff..

save up and get your own place.

then get back into audio ..

your priorities are not right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.