Parking the Fiero & buying a new car?

Haha, can't beat brand new in-the-box speakers for absolutely nothing! Well, maybe you could. If you spent the money. ;p I don't care what anyone says, numerous people on this forum over the years have said it's all about the install. Many people have had L7s and CVX's that ******* pound. Their higher-end stuff is what's decent, it's just overpriced compared to underground "handmade" sub makers. All about how you install them. I've seen 3 12 inch sony xplods 3 cf higher than spec on a box tuned 36hz or 40hz do 149db. All about the install.
I just thought it was funny the way you worded it man, no disrespect to you

I just thought it was funny the way you worded it man, no disrespect to you
No I gotcha, Kicker just gets a bad wrap. They're definitely not SQ builds, I'll tell you that. Sometimes I think my gain is too high when I hit 30s-40 hz because it sounds so terrible. Loud, but terrible.

First of all, I'm not buying the S-10 anymore. I'm taking the back seats out of my 07 Silverado crew cab and putting subs in that.
Second, I'm selling my car to one of my friends. They're coming over tonight to pick it up.

Sorry, we're not hiring right now

No, that was a joke on my build log. I've never actually sold drugs, only purchased.

Not looking forward to it.

I have so much money because I've worked a lot and can keep the money i make. I don't have to pay for food, clothing, or shelter.

I don't brag about it, but I want you guys to know that I actually do have a job and make my own money.

Bought my Subs from LA CRX and he was pretty cool

No it wouldn't. I hate Ford.

You guys need to catch up. I'm not buying a Camaro anymore. I'm putting subs in my 07 Silverado crew cab. Taking out the back seats.

She really can't comprehend things
What year was that red s10 that you had pics of?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.