Ol school 15" cerwin-vega Stroker encloser

Participant count
  • Participant list
You may have to go into the trunk at an angle ... you wont be able to do ported or vented ...so really the vhf only choice is sealed . Youd need a 3 cu ft sealed enclousure with a double baffled front at about a 45 degree angle so you could install the sub . If your mounting the amps on the rear of enclousure . The rear board would need to be double baffled as well and mount amps to rubber isolaters to prevent damaging vibrations to the amps circuit boards ....

You may have to go into the trunk at an angle ... you wont be able to do ported or vented ...so really the vhf only choice is sealed . Youd need a 3 cu ft sealed enclousure with a double baffled front at about a 45 degree angle so you could install the sub . If your mounting the amps on the rear of enclousure . The rear board would need to be double baffled as well and mount amps to rubber isolaters to prevent damaging vibrations to the amps circuit boards ....
Thanks i did build a ported box. I will post specs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.