Box help for (2x) Kicker L7 15” dual 2ohm VC subs

WakeNBake520

CarAudio.com Recruit
US
I am trying to get these two 15”s to fit inside of my 05’ Nissan Titan King Cab with the best SPL box that will reasonably fit.

I don’t have a windows computer so I’m not able to get either of the box builder freewares out there to assist me. Hoping someone here can help me figure out how to best build this box.

Thanks in advance and I am more than happy to provide any needed information regarding vehicle and/or subs.

D1FF7B37-852E-4F5A-A39C-C42C0C3DBAC9.png

BC072ADD-5003-48DE-A4AB-61672CE60A17.png

I am trying to get these two 15”s to fit inside of my 05’ Nissan Titan King Cab with the best SPL box that will reasonably fit.

I don’t have a windows computer so I’m not able to get either of the box builder freewares out there to assist me. Hoping someone here can help me figure out how to best build this box.

Thanks in advance and I am more than happy to provide any needed information regarding vehicle and/or subs.

View attachment 21477

View attachment 21478
Gotta love the t/s parameters kicker provides or lack there of. That’s going to be a pretty big box though.

That’s what I was thinking too... lol but would be nice to get the pair in there. Here is a bit more info on the speaker as well.

A68FFA58-61CA-48FF-9C65-A104A02C21FE.png

#WakeNBake520 if you're in the 520 area I might be able to help, I reside in Tucson and have a little experience with the programs you are alluding to. Pm me if you'd like to meet and take a look at the vehicle, half the city is doin' nada atm and I have tons of free time lately

Last edited:
Alpine mrx-m240 is the amp so was going to run em series / parallel ending at 2ohms. Space is lil tricky to explain because of the contour of floor and all but I’d like to keep it narrow enough to only have out the 60% side of my back seat (passenger side). But if I have to use the whole back area I will.

attaching side view of the area and top view

EC400C76-33C4-49E8-B52E-CCC804D44DFE.jpeg

18AF7431-4760-4E5D-8310-A814E6E17FEE.jpeg

#WakeNBake520 if you're in the 520 area I might be able to help, I reside in Tucson and have a little experience with the programs you are alluding to. Pm me if you'd like to meet and take a look at the vehicle, half the city is doin' nada atm and I have tons of free time lately

That’d be cool man I would appreciate any help I can get. I’m still pretty new here so not sure how to PM (I guess). I started a conversation with u n when I logged back in I can’t find it. Maybe that’s diff than PM? Anyway I’m on the Eastside n I’ll try to figure out how to PM. Lol

Alpine mrx-m240 is the amp so was going to run em series / parallel ending at 2ohms. Space is lil tricky to explain because of the contour of floor and all but I’d like to keep it narrow enough to only have out the 60% side of my back seat (passenger side). But if I have to use the whole back area I will.

attaching side view of the area and top view

View attachment 21490

View attachment 21491
Is the rear seat removable for this situation? To me,because of the size of box you'll need to get those to really slam, I'd suggest building a wall and using a false floor. Would be a little easier if you had 12's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.