• no

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • i don't really know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
that helps alot.
you're welcome

gerberdevqh1.jpg

your a moron, i could have a serious problem here and you are post dumping. What a low peice of ****
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I post dumped. so fucking what?

you should be thankful you stupid piece of ****. instead of giving you a meal, i'm telling to go learn how to fish.

mmmk.. start with this.. With your car on and subs going.. go to the sub amp and take one rca out and see if it changes anything.. put it back in and try the other.. if you take either out and nothing changes for both or one then one of the rcas is busted.. also you said the pre-outs were reading zero.. thats your problem.. you amp isn't seeing power.. its seeing very little.. and you have a hifonics.. Is it 1 ohm stable?

mmmk.. start with this.. With your car on and subs going.. go to the sub amp and take one rca out and see if it changes anything.. put it back in and try the other.. if you take either out and nothing changes for both or one then one of the rcas is busted.. also you said the pre-outs were reading zero.. thats your problem.. you amp isn't seeing power.. its seeing very little.. and you have a hifonics.. Is it 1 ohm stable?
i already did the rca thing to see if they were both working, they are both good. If the preouts are really reading zero, then how is there any power going to the amp at all? Theres got to be some kind of voltage going from the pre outs i would believe.

i already did the rca thing to see if they were both working, they are both good. If the preouts are really reading zero, then how is there any power going to the amp at all? Theres got to be some kind of voltage going from the pre outs i would believe.

ya but it might be a small amount.. very small.. and thats why you have to turn the gain up.. recheck the pre-outs.. and if you have a line driver sitting around try hooking it up to see if it helps.. i don't have a vid but 1000 watts flexes my windshield.. my rvm goes straight down on the beginning of a beat.. I could barely hear the subs in your vid... i had a 12w0 on 125 that sounds louder..

yes, i do. Ummmm, in your opinion though.......do you think my subs are seeing enough power? I just want opinions because i guess i don't know how loud 1000 rms should sound like?
I really can't tell jack from a video. I will say this though, a pair of 12s, whether they are sealed or ported, should be shaking the piss out of your car if you are indeed feeding them 1,000 watts RMS.

Did you at least ball park your gain with a DMM to ensure that you are getting 31 to 32 volts of output from your amp @ 75% volume with a 50 Hz test tone?

Could also be something wrong with your amp. I have seen amps that worked fine before not work fine upon re-installation. Think of the amp like the starter on your car in that every time you juice it, you are one step closer to having it not work.

You could have also messed up and accidentally changed a setting. Hey, it happens to the best of us and it is usually something ultra dumb that you overlook because you thought everything stayed the same.

we need dimensions because that will tell us if you are suffocating your subs.

i've had the same problems with kickers.,

guess what, my box was too small.

well, thanks to all of you that helped. I have found out the problem though..........

I had my "lows" slope at 100, i then changed it to 40 and it got much louder. I then turned the lows up on my head unit from 0 all the way up to 4 and it helped even more. At this point i had to actually turn my amp gain down because it was too loud, so i did that. Then i turned the LPF on the head unit from 80 to 63 and i am completely satisfied with the output now. And i got to turn the gains down a bit as well. So i guess i solved my own problem/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...